2. Workshop & Production Tour with Mate Feles (ZÖNOTÉKA), Pierre Depaz (NYU Berlin | Interactive Media Arts) and Caterina Gobbi
TIME & DATE
January 29, 7–9 pm
ZÖNOTÉKA (Hobrechtstraße 54, 12047 Berlin)
Join Mate Feles (ZÖNOTÉKA), Pierre Depaz (NYU Berlin | Interactive Media Arts), and exhibition artist Caterina Gobbi for a hands-on workshop/demo of the production process employed in ‘my eyes are wild, my lips tight pressed,’ on view through February 2, 2020.
DEMO (1st hour):
- Walk-through of the production process used by Caterina in her exhibition
- Introduction to audio exciters on foam
- Introduction to 3d modeling / sketching / preparing vector files
- Working with CNC milling machine
- Working with hot-wire foam cutting
WORKSHOP (2nd hour):
- Hands-on testing/use of CNC milling machine
- Hands-on testing/use of hot-wire foam-cutter
No prior experience needed.
FREE with online registration - click here to sign up.
Caterina Gobbi: ‘my eyes are wild, my lips tight pressed’ is presented by RE_FORMA x ZÖNOTÉKA as part of Vorspiel / transmediale & CTM 2020. Learn more: https://reformaberlin.com/Caterina-Gobbi
Click here to sign up for our newsletter and stay updated on upcoming workshops and events.